Just writing

I lose my mind, I don't know how to say it. I need a thing that can make me back. But what is it? .............
I just feel like missing that thing. I don't know it, so long time for me to think about it. Tonight I feel so alone although many people (maybe) in my side. But.. Damn, I only know a word "but" in my head.
I wanna cry and I don't know what the reason is. It's fine if I'll be called so childish or what, I just wanna it. Am I wrong?
Now, I wish Rumplestilkin from fairytale is real although he is bad sorcery. Oh, maybe I need fairy godmother to disappear this hell. LOL. This is bad effect from watching a movie so much.
By the way, I often dreaming if my life like a movie which have many cool part and finish with happy ending. Maybe it is a reason why I love movie so much because for me, watching a movie is like we are escape from our flat life for a while.

A ...........................
B ...........................
C ...........................
D ...........................
E ............................
F ............................
G ...........................
H ...........................
I know, I need something or somebody. Here. Now. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

[Beauty Review] Mustika Ratu Penyubur Rambut Hair Tonic

Rooftop Prince dan Raja Gyeongjong

[Beauty Review] Watsons Milk Yoghurt Lotion